Sunday, May 26, 2013

Understanding

A friend posted this on Instagram & I loved it! I get bashed, blocked, ignored & talked badly about for "complaining" all the time on social media. It bothers me because the people who tell me I "complain" too much used to be good friends & family. Instead of taking it for what it is, me needing an outlet to
Vent, asking others for encouragement & prayer, they took it as complaining & said it bothered them. I once had someone say "how could anybody be upset with anyone crying out for prayer or help!? Shame on them!"
I appreciate those who understand ME & don't bash me for using social media as an outlet. You couldn't possibly know what it means to have someone smile & be encouraging on the bad days, or how their rude ignorrance can make a bad day worse.
So, be kind do EVERYONE you have NO idea what someone is hiding behind that fake smile! YOU could be what changes someone's day, it's up to you! Let's be encouraging & understanding of others & each other!
~~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Always thinking of you and never considered in complaining. I do the same thing. It's nice to get encouraging words on a bad day to help lift you up. We always have to try and remember everyone is fighting their own battles and Just because we don'tsee iIt, doesn't mean It doesn't exist. Hang Hang in there. We Just have to try our best in life and look for the silver lining in the bad times. Love you Sarah!
    ~Allie

    ReplyDelete