Sunday, May 19, 2013

Still Here

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! This flare has been kicking my butt! I've lost 3 pounds because I've lost my appetite, I can't cry because my eyes are so dry, seriously fatigued partnered with annoying insomnia, seizures, painful joint pain, butterfly rash, etc etc etc!

My butterfly rash and eye swelling didn't get as bad as it usually does so that's a plus! The dry eyes drove me mad though!

 I usually take a warm hot bath at night for my achy joints and during this flare I needed to do so, so badly! But as my luck would have it, our hot water heater broke!! (they're supposed to fix it tomorrow morning) As Sears took my grandma's money ($200) to come out and install the new one (we already have it, it's sitting outside my house, just need to install the freaking thing!) they told her they'd be out here first thing Saturday morning to install it. Well my grandma called on Friday to see what time exactly they'd be here and they woman said "Oh we don't work on Saturdays, but for another $100 we can come out on Saturday." We were all SOOO pissed! Needless to say tomorrow after it's fixed there's going to be a line at my house to use the shower.

I have no idea how I would of gotten through this flare without help. I was stuck in bed pretty much 90% of the time, and my cousin took care of my 2 year old. Made me feel blessed really. When we eventually move out we'll probably be 30 minutes away from my family, but I know my inlaws will love being around Emma more so I'll still have the help. I can not wait until I start seeing the doctor in July so I can start taking medicine for my Lupus. Just taking 2 aleeve every day is NOT helping my pain (thanks to my other quack of a doctor).

This flare is still kicking my butt, but not as much. I was able to get out the house for a short period yesterday and for a couple hours today! I walked a lot and ended up having two seizures around 7pm. I was in the sun a lot so I'll probably end up regretting that though :( my arms are already itching like crazy.

Love & Spoons,

Missie

No comments:

Post a Comment