Thursday, May 30, 2013

So sorry I haven't been blogging! My flare ended for like one day and that one day we spent it with my inlaws. Note to spoonies everywhere: trampolines are the enemy! I had a good time. Only had one thing that bugged me and that was a family member saying I'm to young to know what pain is......... Oook. I just pushed that into the back of my head and didn't think about it the rest of the time we were there because I wanted my first day out of the house to be drama free. I chased my daughter, Emma (2), and my two little sister-in-laws, Lylah (2) & Kyleigh (6) pretty much the entire time. 
{think my makeup did a good job covering up my butterfly rash}

Ever since that day (last Sunday) I've been stuck in bed. My butterfly rash flared up more and I threw out my back. Nothing has helped the back pain :(. 

Emma is talking a lot more which is amazing! Love her to bits! Except she keeps calling me Missie. She calls me mommy too, but it aggravates me when she calls me Missie. I realized this was a phase because when I was at my inlaws my 2 year old sister in law called me mommy the entire day. Emma finally got over her fear of swings that day too! 

And today while my cousin had Emma my cousin called to tell me she beat her fear of the swimming pool (a kiddie pool anyway). I'll have a picture of that later. 

As of right now I'm in a TON of pain. Back is killing me still, my joint pain seems to never go away, and now I'm all itchy. I've been itchy ever since I took a tick off of Emma's ankle. Ugh hate ticks. It was her first one ever and definitely won't be her last. 

Love and spoons to you all and I hope you're all doing ok!

- Missie  

No comments:

Post a Comment